Notes: 137183 / 10 hours ago
from chicagoxnative (originally from beyonceknowlesgifs)
2 months ago
A lil snippet remix from what @gosogo_ put out. Check out the original teaser on his IG. I can’t wait till summer 2014 and train again to compare footage from last summer to see how much I improved. I will get where I want to be, I just need to be patient. “If you chase your dreams hard enough, you just might catch up to it”. - Sotheara Yem. #thecomeup #training #motivation #basketball #noexcuses #drake #closer #mrbigdreams #take2
Notes: 93 / 3 months ago
from thedifferencev2 (originally from bulletproofwithoutthevest)
Notes: 188488 / 6 months ago
from gambyseetwo (originally from allison-chains)
Notes: 2470 / 7 months ago
from hip-h0pp (originally from thedopeness12794)
Notes: 85998 / 7 months ago
from hip-h0pp (originally from heyarigrande)
Notes: 585976 / 7 months ago
from zyllahantigua (originally from thespacegoat)
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Notes: 342760 / 7 months ago
from that-gif-person (originally from idegi)
If you’ve never watched this video, your life sucks.
Notes: 853 / 7 months ago
from youngmoneymilitiaa (originally from strictlydricki)
Notes: 567856 / 7 months ago
from gambyseetwo (originally from rooneymaraz)
Notes: 5343 / 7 months ago
from timothydelaghetto (originally from sade)
If I had one wish, I would fuck Tia and Tamera, at the same time
And put name tags on they titties so I don’t get they name wrong
Screamin’ “Game on”